ICBA Services Network
ICBA Services Network oversees five ICBA subsidiaries operated by community bankers for community banks. Each subsidiary delivers best-in-class programs, support and pricing for member community banks seeking operational efficiency and return on their membership investment.
- ICBA Bancard & TCM Bank, N.A. program provides community banks affordable access to competitive credit cards, debit cards, merchant processing and other digital payment products and services. For more information, visit www.icbabancard.com.
- ICBA Mortgage® program provides community banks with access to various mortgage lending products and services, including secondary-market service companies. For more information, visit www.icbamortgage.com/about.
- ICBA Reinsurance® program provides access to credit life insurance products and revenues through a profitable captive reinsurance company arrangement. For more information, visit www.icbareinsurance.com.
- ICBA Securities® broker-dealer institutional investment program offers community banks a full range of investment opportunities and educational resources. For more information, visit www.icbasecurities.com.
- ICBA Strategic Technology Solutions® program provides IT management solutions to increase operational effectiveness. For more information, visit www.icba.org/icbasts.
ICBA Preferred Service Provider Programs
ICBA’s Preferred Service Provider companies are among a select group of service providers to the community banking industry. The ICBA Bank Services Committee develops and reviews these programs, including the service providers for the programs. For more information, visit www.icba.org/psp.
Travelers — insurance with SelectOne
M Benefit Solutions — officer compensation and benefits, BOLI
Farmer Mac — agricultural lending
Holtmeyer & Monson — SBA consulting
SLFC/iHELP — student loans
Moody’s Analytics — commercial lending software
OneWorld — leasing equipment financing
PayNet — market and credit history reports
ProfitStars — asset-based and commerical lending
Wolters Kluwer — SBA lending origination software
FIS — core and item processing
MoneyPass — surcharge free ATM network
Kasasa — reward checking
CPI Card Group — instant-issue and plastic card manufacturing
Main Street Checks — check manufacturing
ProfitStars — Banno mobile, bill pay solutions
Travelex — prepaid cards
Fiserv — advisory service
Banker’s Dashboard — financial management
360 View — customer relationship management
Investment Centers of America — retail brokerage services and holistic financial planning
Fiserv — profits and growth tools, revenue enhancement
OneWorld Business — finance equipment leasing program
PMA Funding — public funding
Promontory Interfinancial Network — CDARS program, ICS program, Bank Assetpoint
QwickRate — Non-brokered wholesale CDs
Compliance and Operations
All Covered — IT compliance and cybersecurity
Agility Recovery Solutions — disaster recovery
BLM Technologies — computer equipment and service
Continuity — compliance management system
D+H — cloud computing
Dell — Dell computer purchases
FIS — Core and item processing
Insperity — human resources and payroll processing
Ncontracts — vendor management system
Passageways — digital board books and employee intranets
Pitney Bowes — mailing and shipping program
ProfitStars — pricing solutions, profitability management, webhosting and design program
Verafin — Cloud-based fraud detection and AML collaboration software
Wolters Kluwer — compliance and printed forms