Celebrating eight outstanding community lenders who make a big difference for their banks, customers and communities
Every community bank has outstanding employees whom everyone marvels at and admires. By definition, these people are extremely effective at what they do. They’re thoroughly knowledgeable, hardworking and as dependable as the postman. They’re producers and go-getters. Their integrity sparkles like a shiny new dime.
Certainly, in their own individual ways, whether they directly manage others or not, they’re leaders in their institutions.
For this annual lending issue, ICBA Independent Banker asked community bankers across the country to identify colleagues whom they consider outstanding community lenders—people who they believe are industry role models. This year we recognize eight outstanding community lenders who, according to their supervisors and co-workers, represent the best of community banking.
ICBA congratulates these individuals. They represent the best of our profession—for genuine respect and admiration from co-workers is the highest endorsement any worker can receive.
Eight Outstanding Community Lenders
– Donald Price—Liberty National Bank in Ada, Ohio
– Ed Gentry—Triumph Bank in Memphis, Tenn.
– Lori Murray—American Riviera Bank in
– Santa Barbara, Calif.
– Kent A. Nelson—Brighton Bank in Salt Lake City
– Gary Griffith—The Clay City Banking Co. in
– Clay City, Ill.
– Amy Engelberg—American National Bank in
– Oakland Park, Fla.
– Mark Vis—First State Bank Southwest in
– Worthington, Minn.
– Allen Kramer—Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust
– in Phoenixville, Pa.